Soap saver or dish recommendations

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
43610199-66AB-4530-B849-8C9ECD4075A8.jpeg
Happy leap day, everyone. I picked this soap saver up today. There’s 2 in a pack. Has anyone tried it? What does everyone use as a holder for their soaps?

I get the two-pack of mini soap savers from Dollar Tree:

https://www.dollartree.com/home-collection-clear-plastic-soap-savers/858703

They fit easily into whatever pretty soap dish I want to use.
The 2 dollar stores in my area haven’t had these since last summer. I really like them because they are so inexpensive and work well. I like to give a soap saver to people the first time I give them soap.

I’ve used the soap lifts like those in the original post.They are nice too.

The 2 dollar stores in my area haven’t had these since last summer. I really like them because they are so inexpensive and work well. I like to give a soap saver to people the first time I give them soap.

I’ve used the soap lifts like those in the original post.They are nice too.
Great idea to give one with a bar of soap.

The 2 dollar stores in my area haven’t had these since last summer.... I like to give a soap saver to people the first time I give them soap.

It's hit-or-miss for me. Sometimes they are there, sometimes they aren't. It's gotten so I look every time, whether I need them or not. And then I buy a few packs, because I also like to give them away when I give soap to friends.

View attachment 44239 Happy leap day, everyone. I picked this soap saver up today. There’s 2 in a pack. Has anyone tried it? What does everyone use as a holder for their soaps?

I use something similar and I like them a lot. The ones I have resemble loofah material but they are a type of plastic. Worked great. I keep it on the edge of my tub away from the water.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back