Soap Pot Weekend!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hey everyone.. its the weekend round up!
I must say this year is F L Y I N G BY!

So, what is in your soap pot this weekend?

Well hopefully, if my molds come today, or tomorrow... I can soap this weekend.

You should have seen me carrying all these buckets of oils from my P.O. Box .. the lady there looked at me and said :shock: what is all of this?
(new P.O. Box) and I said :D I make soap.

So, all of my fragrances come today as well as my 10lbs of cocoa butter and come containers come today.

So everyone, cross your fingers for me.. so I can get those molds today.. or tomorrow..

Sounds like fun!

I only have 1 lb of m&p goats milk left, still waiting on my mold from Paul, so hopefully I can mess with that this weekend.

I'm really short on $$ till the end of the month thanks to a vet bill, but October will be a soaping/candle making fiesta!

Did someone say Fiesta?????????? YIPPEE!!!

Ok anywho, I am making shea body butter and honeysuckle soap this weekend and got to do a major update to my site. Gonna be a busy D-fly this weekend

I"m putting together a few gift baskets for upcoming b-days. Why were all my friends and relatives born in the same month?

My mind can not grasp the size of your batches.

As far as lots of birthdays around the same time, it must be handy for large batches. Get it all done at once instead of some here some there. :lol:

OH SNAP! MY MOLDS CAME! ITS ON NOW!

I AM SOAPING ALL WEEK! THANKS PAUL! YOU ARE A TRUE SWEETIE!

Tabitha said:
I am down for sugar scrubs & lip balms.

Hey, I hit the right button this time! YEAAAAA! Tab, my wife just raves about your pumpkin scrub from the swap! We need to talk trade here, OK! :D

Paul...."I'm In THe TOG House Now!" :wink:

PS: Look for a package headed your way. Phyllis sent it USPS Priority mail today! Let us know.

I have made:

Dark Musk From Soap Saloon
(tried to put a thin line in between, didnt work out lol)
with a top with gold gel tone coloring.. (first time trying it)

Candy Cane Flickers
For some reason, my green coloring isnt acting like green. more like split pea green (ewww) we will see.. and I layered with a red (which came out burgundy instead) on top

Patch of Honey Flickers
No coloring, nothing special done to it

Brown Sugar & Fig Flickers
Love this scent! Bottom layer regular, the top with white mica, and gold gel tone coloring.. we will see lol

Love the test molds... yes.. that was the quickest soapmaking I have ever done...

Back