Soap Pot Weekend! Ummm...it is the weekend right?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
What is in the soap pot 12/8/07????
MY BAD DRAGON I USUALLY DO IT! I FORGOT!
I am trying some shea and vitamin e oil lotion.

I have a couple gift baskets to get put together but that is all!!

the batches I made last night didnt harden... It is so cold here.. so I have to start all over.

I will be making 2lb batches of:

D'Essex (restock)
Victorian Musk (Restock)
Tuscan Lace (Restock)

Play time!
Buttermilk & Honey
Almond Joy (has coconut milk in it)

Not too sure what else yet...

I just did lip balms this morning & 1/2 sample/promo/favor sized lotions.

The rest of the weekend will be for the community theatre. My 9 y/o is an elf in the elves & the shoemaker. I am assist stage manager & in cherge of make-up.

Click to enlarge.

The shoemaker is in yellow & that is his wife at the table w/ the elves (2 male, 3 female)

That was from out 2:30 show & we are on our way to the 7 o'clock show now. I am pooped!

That is so kewl tab! I made lip balms, rosemary spearmint soap, and money soap! And no there is no money in the soap!

I am making small batches of:

coffee & cream soap
lavendar/vanilla
Oakmoss
And I am making another batch of Lemon Poppy seed. This time I am only going to use the zest of the lemon.

It was almost a weekend without soapmaking - my usual lye supplier was OUT :shock: So, I was toying with the thought of going to Amish Country, about 2 hour drive to stock up, one way :roll: (you know I am hooked) Then I thought of a little town about 1/2 an hour away - thank God, they had it in stock!

No soap making this weekend. Worked all day yesterday and half of today translating a boring government contract for a bridge.

I went to my sister's tonight, it is her 10-year wedding anniversary and I gave them two of my vanilla soaps. She was very impressed that I made them myself. :D

Do you know.. i ended up procrastinating! I just couldnt make myself make soap!. I am just so tired....

SO I will try it again..

Latest posts

Back