Soap Pot Weekend 7/18

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hey what are all of you doing for this weekend?

I am cleaning my soap stuff up, and writing out the stuff for my upcoming website.. how fun :roll:

I'm going to finally make some candles for testing: Apple Cinnamon, Patchouli, Lavender eo, Ginger blossom. As for soaps I'm going to make some cucumber melon, salt scrub, and rebatch milk and honey soap.

I made some sample sized soaps, I got some great little baskets for .35 at my favorite vendor store. Flower factory. I am putting together sample packs with a dollar store scrub pad. Hope it is gonna drum up some business. Let my 11 year old name a new bar of soap, he said "it smells like feng shui" so that is my new soap. Then he asked me what feng shui is? Nice! O-well, I have a new soap out of it! :roll:

what an adorable name for a soap! i think you've got a creative one there...

i'm going through mountains of recipes and compiling some ideas... wish me luck!

WISH YOU LUCK!

Although I was suppose to be cleaning up the soap area :roll: I have been little by little..

But I had to stop and make a Pink Sugar body butter!

Hell the scent was calling my name across the room, inside the **** box!

SHEESH! KILL ME WHY DONT YOU! :wink:

I was going to buy supplies this weekend and make my first batch of soap but poor hubby hurt his back and has missed a week of work so no extra $$ for supplies. So, I'll sit on the sidelines for a little while longer reading everything you all post and take care of my hubby and his poor back. I feel so bad for him, even with his grumpy mood.

Wintersnow said:
I was going to buy supplies this weekend and make my first batch of soap but poor hubby hurt his back and has missed a week of work so no extra $$ for supplies. So, I'll sit on the sidelines for a little while longer reading everything you all post and take care of my hubby and his poor back. I feel so bad for him, even with his grumpy mood.

i hear ya! i'm with you. my funds are a little low this week, too.

Back