Soap Pot Marbling

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmy3cats

Reaction score
OK, I took several peoples advice and this looks like it will turn out great. The hardest part is the waiting isn't it! LOL.

I added calendula petals and a couple buds just to make it look interesting. I added grapefruit scent and to the marble red and white mica! I can't wait to cut it!!!

Looking good! :lol: :lol: Please show us the cuts when you cut it!

Digit

Post a picture!

...And maybe some tips! I haven't had much luck getting a nice swirl/marblized look.

-Karen

Wonderful! Love it! Okay so my swirl in the pot doesnt look that good. :? I guess I need more practice. LOL I may have to quit the day job and just make soap. Ya think hubby would go for that? The dogs do need a stay at home mom.

Thanks! I tried not to swirl it too much. I think I might have added too much red color. I think I like the more natural looking ones better. But this is so much fun isn't it!!!

Have a great day! :p

I have the same issue: I think I use too much of the swirl color and it mushes to much with the main body of the soap.

They are gorgeous! I love the flecked-ly look of the calendula petals!~

Thanks!! I just cut another one I made yesterday. Still too much green for me. I'll have to make another batch tomorrow and see how it comes out. I'll post the pictures for this on a separate thread. :wink:

Latest posts

Back