Soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilovesoap

Reaction score
Three soaps

OMH
Watermark-Soap-1.png

Watermark-Lav-1.png

Carrot Marmalade
Watermark-Car.png

Thank you for the nice compliments. The bubble wrap is sooo easy and just really gives a nice effect that people really like. Try it!

naturescauldron said:
I *love* the bubble wrap effect!!! I've been eyeing various pics of that for a while now and just hadn't tried it yet. It's gorgeous!!

Me too!!

Beautiful soaps, Ilovsoap. That carrot marmalade looks good enough to eat :lol: Did you really put carrots and marmalade in it? What fragrance is it?

Thank you, The carrot marmalade is scented with sweet orange eo, ginger eo and some clove. It is my new favorite.

Lindy said:
Thanks Mandolyn - I am going to have to try that one as well. Just any old bubble wrap inside the mold?

Yep, I think so. I always have bubble wrap, although I notice suppliers are getting creative, & many are going green with their packing materials. I'm getting less & less bubble wrap now days.

naturescauldron said:
I *love* the bubble wrap effect!!! I've been eyeing various pics of that for a while now and just hadn't tried it yet. It's gorgeous!!

So, that's how it's done! I thought it was a mold too.

I love the bubblewrap too, It makes it look sort of like honeycombe to me
That carrot marmalade is beautiful...I want that for my morning shower!!
By the way is it just me...or does anyone use different soaps for different times of the day? My family think I am crazy

ChrissyB said:
I love the bubblewrap too, It makes it look sort of like honeycombe to me
That carrot marmalade is beautiful...I want that for my morning shower!!
By the way is it just me...or does anyone use different soaps for different times of the day? My family think I am crazy

:lol: I have so many bars sitting around, I use a different one everytime I shower or wash my hands!

I have made up perfume oils to match my favorite soaps, so if I'm going to wear perfume oil, I match the soap to it.

Sometimes my mood determines which bar. Do I need to feel energized, or do I need to wind down for the night? Sometimes, I want a totally different scent & feel, so I choose a bar from an exchange - someone else's.

That is bubble wrap molding? Holy schnikies! That looks super awesome. Pure genius! What great looking soaps.

Latest posts

Back