Soap party

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noel

Reaction score
Help me brainstorm.

I'm trying to plan some sort of soap get-together with a few soapers in my area. Maybe like a soap making party where we all get together and make soap and share our makings with eachother. That or we get together and swap soap samples and recipes. Or maybe have someone come in a demonstrate a new soap technique or share soap business ideas. I don't know. I just think it would be fun to get a bunch of us together and do something "soapy."

Suggestions?

Sometimes local suppliers will donate samples or doorprizes to soap gatherings.

Noel-

There are several online soaping boards and forums. If you can find enough of them, you just might find some people in your area. Register with Yahoo groups and do a search for soapmaking groups. There are many cities which already have monthly soap gatherings. Quite often they just meet for lunch to talk and echange goodies and ideas. Rarely will you find those who gather to make soap as it is so labor and material intensive. Not only that, everyone has their own style of soapmaking and some guard their recipes close.

Try meetup.com for a local soapmaking group also. My area has one and my area doesn't have anything!

Latest posts

Back