soap packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that what they are called, pillow boxes? It's good to have a name for them lol :)

You guys can make them, they really are easy. You need a scoring tool though. It's that little pencil size tool with a tiny ball on each end. You can get them anywhere they sell scrapbook stuff. What it is actually for is embossing....which was done on the pink box in my picture. Those are so cool! You buy these metal templates, tape them to a light box, put a piece of paper over it and use the embossing tool and rub in the empty space of the template.

LJA, thanks for that web site! That will make great easy gift boxes!! I don't think I would go through all the expense of decorating though. Sometimes simple is more elegant.

Ok, I will get that pattern on here sometime today.

Soap is just endless fun!:)

*bows*

Thank you Dixie, you are very kind for posting that pattern :)

If anyone finds anymore don't be hiding them now :wink:

I love sharing, and I like this forum because everyone is so friendly! Your welcome. You just have to promise to post a pic if you make one :)

Thanks Dixie! Your boxes are great. I love your embossing. It makes the box really special. Guess I need to get a scoring tool!

Yeah, I really like LJA's boxes too. I think boxes like those could easily add value to the product, adding at least $1...but that is a total guess, could be more 8)

Back