Soap packaging...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippietoad

Reaction score
Hey Everyone...
Just wondering if anyone has bought anything from "Go Planet Earth".
Was just curious if they are a good company to work with and
would you mind posting links to the packaging companies you
work with.
Also, would love to see ya'll post photos/examples of the
ways ya'll found to package your soaps.

Thanks a bunch,
Dawn

Hello Dawn

I'm new to this site but I have ordered from Planet Earth and always had a very good experience with them though I find there products to be a little on the pricey side and there shipping too but the other suppliers I use and like very much are Alabaster Fragrance & Color, SFIC Corp, Wholesale Supplies Plus and Brambleberry. Hope this helps. Good luck :D

I have ordered mold and soap colorants from them several times. They are good, but a bit high. The last time I ordred they had a $35.00 minimum which is always a turn off for me. Sometimes I buy $200.00 worth of items, but sometimes I just need 1 or 2 things...

What type of packaging are you looking for? Bottles? Jars? Bags? Boxes?

I LOVE www.bayousome.com for basic bottles, jars, lip balm tubes, etc. VERY fast, VERY customer oriented & inexpensive.

I also use sopies supplies for honey bear bottles, take-out food boxes, milk jugs, etc.

ED LUCE or SKS Bottle or Containers & Packaging are good for bottles/jars/etc

Nashvillewraps.com for ribbon, bags, bows, etc

I mostley order from wholesalesuppliesplus.com because I can get everything in one stop, containers, scents, bases, etc.

Latest posts

Back