I just thought that I would let you know about my latest soap. I made a small batch this morning at 9 am and 4 hours later I was able to take it out of the mould it and try it. I know it is far too soon but I was impatient. The reason for my impatience is that I used soap nut tea instead of water. I also added sugar and 1 teaspoon of honey powder for good measure. Well, it worked wonders. I just hope that when it cures, the bubbles won't disappear. I have never heard of soap nuts before so, of course, I had to try. I don't know that I would put them in the washing machine but they certainly work in soap.