Soap Molds...Where To Buy?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soaper41 said:
Thank you Paul. That is one beautiful and efficient log mold.

I want to purchase your NEW 15 inch dual log mold.
Which cutter should I add to cut those beauties into bars?

The 8 wire cutter is simply awesome! It is really a great priced stainless steel wire cutter. You cut 8 bars at a time in about 15 seconds that are perfect. My econo is great too. You just cut 1 bar at a time though.

You are going to love, love, love this mold and either cutter. Once my new liner material gets more notice, I think these affordable molds will move very fast for me.

Thanks everyone! :)

mandolyn said:
Paul, can I order just the liners for TOG molds I already own that have the peel off liners?

Yes you can, but the bar width will be less wide. The liners you have are either 2mm or 3mm. The new 1 piece liners are 6mm, or about 1/4" thick. So if yours are the thin slide in green liners, and I send you the new liners, your log will be only @3" wide. How wide is each log....wood to wood? I can't remember which mold you have, sell too many each week. If you can give me the inside wood to wood, length and width, exactly, I can figure what size finished log you.ll have. :D

Latest posts

Back