Soap molds from Etsy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, only problem with AliX is that most of their products have to be bought in pretty serious quantities - generally 100s if not thousands of pieces per order. As I stated Ebay, Etsy, Mini in the Box, etc are all better and easier for this sort of thing.

I have never bought more than three items on aliexpress.com and all my soap stuff is from there. There is a search button "one piece" and it gives you the single item listings. Also if you ask the supplier, most of the time they will send you one piece.

What about payment? I've seen a lot of AliX vendors don't take CCs or even Paypal but insist on money orders or other weirdness where you won't have any recourse if they don't send you the product.

What about payment? I've seen a lot of AliX vendors don't take CCs or even Paypal but insist on money orders or other weirdness where you won't have any recourse if they don't send you the product.

That's a problem for me! I am a CC person!

I have and never had a problem. Make sure to read their policy about returns. There are many different sellers on Etsy and not all policys are the same.

Back