• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Soap Mold for sale. Used only twice. Makes 20/40 CP soaps.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasanis100

Reaction score
Hello, I purchased this mold from Etsy last year because I had a retailer that told me he will purchase high quantities of my soaps. Then he walked away from the idea and I was left with this mold to make 20 or 40 soaps at once, which is too much for me. So now I am selling it for $55 plus shipping from 33322.

I only used the mold twice to make soaps and it works great. If you make high quantities of soap this will be a great mold for you to have.

http://img215.imageshack.us/i/molde1.jpg/
http://img715.imageshack.us/i/molde2.jpg/

Here is the explanation about the mold directly from the seller:

"This mold can be poured to a dept of 2-1/8" and these 2-1/8" bars can be cut in half to make 40 bars of soap from a single batch. Here are the measurements of the finished bar of soap;

Length.... 3-3/8"
Width..... 2-1/2"
Thickness.. Whatever depth you want to pour up to 2-1/8"

This solid 3/4" premium White Pine mold has a Baltic Birch bottom and top that is 1/2" thick. The lid sits on top of the mold and has side edges to cover the top of the sides of the mold to make a snug fitting top that holds heat in the mold very well for a good gel if you want one. The wood top is also made from 1/2" Birch. At the most, throw a towel or blanket on top of the mold for a good consistent gel every time! This mold is 100% completely leak proof. We put rubber feet on this mold to help keep it stable on your table when pouring, and preventing marring of your surface you are using this mold on."

Thank you
Jorge

Latest posts

Back