soap making kit (cold process)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

umeali

Reaction score
Hello all members did any one try or make beginner's soap making kit ?If yes what oilswould be in it or at what ratio should we add .......
Thanks In ADVANCE

Like a kit to sell for people that are just starting out?? Or are you looking for a beginner recipe? Probably best to start with the basics, coconut olive palm with a touch of castor.
Thank you for your reply......actually need an idea for a soap making kit for beginners....

Well, if I was going to make a kit I would use my basic recipe. I'd masterbatch 2 lbs of oil, include enough lye for the batch, one color and a scent.
I assume you've made soap before? Just use your favorite recipe.

Hello all members did any one try or make beginner's soap making kit ?If yes what oils would be in it or at what ratio should we add .......
Thanks In ADVANCE

Yes. I used the Brambleberry Beginner's Cold Process Soap Kit and it's one that I highly recommend to anyone first starting out (FYI - NOT affiliated with BB). It contained a 10x7 Card (recipe and tools on one side, step-by-by instructions on the other), sufficient ingredients to make two batches of soap and a mold.

Back