Soap making ingredients suppliers in India

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi..I'm searching for good quality soap bases for my business. I've tried bases from Limeart but even the goat milk base is drying out my skin. I've purchased different products from them & I'm quite satisfied but their bases are not suitable for me. Could u guys pls suggest some soap base sellers??

Veda oils, Purenso & Soapy twist bases are very expensive, Jindeal's shipping cost is high for me as I'm located in Tamilnadu.

I was happy to read all the blogs and problems each one of you faced time to time. I learn a lot while reading this forum that helps me not to commit mistakes. I recently made my first 1pound batch with olive oil, castor and coconut oil. It appears to me that it is fine and kept it for curing for 4 weeks. The only thing now I was worried was how to check pH of my soap. Zap testing as was not recommended much, phenopthaline test also what I could read was not that perfect solution. It was only ammonium chloride solution that I could find as a solution. Is there any other test through which we can finally relieved that what you made is good for your skin application? Also I read somewhere that you need to maintain constant temperature and less humid levels for curing the soap. Presently at my place humid levels are 65 to 70% at my place. Do I need to do something so that curing can be done in a better way?

Hi..I'm searching for good quality soap bases for my business. I've tried bases from Limeart but even the goat milk base is drying out my skin. I've purchased different products from them & I'm quite satisfied but their bases are not suitable for me. Could u guys pls suggest some soap base sellers??

Veda oils, Purenso & Soapy twist bases are very expensive, Jindeal's shipping cost is high for me as I'm located in Tamilnadu.

Hi. I have tried purenso products . I liked the way my first batch turned out. Though I am not much experienced but I have recently ordered colorant for my next receipe from it too. Hope it turns fine.

Also I went recently to one of the stores in North India. I came across Kama oils FO and EOs. I think they have a website too. You can try from that place too.

Latest posts

Back