Soap makers in Turkey?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gill

Reaction score
Hello fellow soapers, we are making and selling our own homemade CP soap here in south west Turkey, and was wondering if there are any other fellow soapers around this area? . Would love to hear from you.

Thank you, this forum is looking so interesting, why I didn't find it before I don't know. I have a lot of catching up to do. Thanks for you welcome.

Howdy and welcome! Is it weird that I glanced at the heading and thought "Folks are making soap from turkeys... that's interesting"?

:)

Hello, yes we have been making and selling our own soap for about 7 years here in a Turkey. And now I am making CP soap cup cakes, but need advice on a slow recipe to allow me to pipe without the soap working to quickly. Do you know wether adjusting the super fat discount help? At the moment I use water discount at 32% and super fat at 5%. With our cup cakes we just use OO. As we have to make rather a lot and to keep our costs down.

Back