Soap Goods

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do! I have tried a few of their fragrances, ordered jars, and soaping supplies like shea butter from them.

In general, I DO NOT recommend their fragrances for CP soap. I ordered 3 fragrances from them. One said skin safe, but when I looked it up, the max usage rate was something crazy low looks .5%. The second fragrance didn't survive the cure period. The third fragrance, juniper breeze, was a spot on dupe and it holding just fine at 3 months.

All the other items I've gotten from them have been good. The customer service is good.

Last edited:
I do! I have tried a few of their fragrances, ordered jars, and soaping supplies like shea butter from them.

In general, I DO NOT recommend their fragrances for CP soap. I ordered 3 fragrances from them. One said skin safe, but when I looked it up, the max usage rate was something crazy low looks .5%. The second fragrance didn't survive the cure period. The third fragrance, juniper breeze, was a spot on dupe and it holding just fine at 3 months.

All the other items I've gotten from them have been good. The customer service is good.
Thank you. I was beginning to think I conjoured them up in my head. LOL

Back