Soap Frosting - Pastry Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattanjeet

Reaction score
Hi all

I would like to try my hands on Pastry/cupcakes soap using Melt and pour process.
Am just curious on how I will make the frosting? Can anyone pls help.

I've never tried it, but there are youtube videos. Looks interesting and easier then cp frosting. I might give a try.

MWP - Melt, Whip & Pipe 100% Real Soap Frosting! - YouTube

Edit: This is a better link. Scroll down to Melt and Pour . Soap Frosting Tips | BrambleBerry
Hey Kcryss

I read the link you shared, the bramble berry says the melt and pour soap frosting technique may not hold its shape. I was wondering if I can use cold process frosting on Mp soap, you think if it's possible?

I would like to try my hands on Pastry/cupcakes soap using Melt and pour process. Am just curious on how I will make the frosting? Can anyone pls help.
Ive seen videos on making soap shaped like pints of beer, and for the foam on the top they added some glycerine to the white melt & pour base. This softened it and made it look bubbly and realistic.

Also, ive made candles when i was a teenager, and i had to make the wax look like snow. So you wait till the top of the wax forms a skin, and then whip it. Im not sure if this method would work for melt & pour soap, but you could try it and experiment.

Back