Soap Friends & Freindship

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2428

Reaction score
I wasn't going to post here, but I feel like I've let some soapy friends down... Sonya and Relle I am sincerely sorry I haven't been able to get your samples out. I still have them reserved for both of you and can hopefully prioritize when I return home.

Unfortunately I will be hospitalized today for surgery and mgt for a pretty large brain tumor. I have been struggling with this since January and it's time to get fixed. (I would rather post a pic of soap, but here is my resident demon...)

tumor1.jpg

I wanted to thank all the soapy friends I've met here and look forward to learning and discussing soap soon.

I am pretty new here, so I don't think we've met, but I wanted to wish you luck with your surgery and I hope that this is the beginning of only wonderful things for you once that nasty tumor is evicted. (That's a pretty crazy picture of it!) I look forward to getting to know you better once you're feeling better and back on the boards!

The thoughts and prayers of me and mine go out to you and yours. We will be here waiting to discuss soap once you are better.

Cindy, sorry to hear this news. No matter what, this kind of stuff is scary, please know that you have many heartfelt good wishes and energy coming from your internet soapy friends. Take good care of yourself, let us know how things go, and very much hope that you will be home and soaping soon. Imagine BIG hug emoticon here.

You're on my prayer chain, Cindy. Praying for the excellent skill of your doctors, quality, compassionate care from your nurses and strength & love for you and your loved ones. Stay strong and positive Cindy! We'll all be here ready to talk soapy things when you're back with us & hopefully that will be very soon. Huge hugs flying your way!

Cindy, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I'll be thinking of you until we hear from you again; hoping and praying you will be surrounded by the people and support you need.

While we've never met, and I'm pretty new here, I too will be sending positive energy, thoughts and prayers your way. Looking forward to seeing you back on the board having all of this behind you. Just on this forum alone, you have support and prayers from all parts of the world.

Holy mackerel!!! It never ceases to amaze me how adaptable we are. To think that you have been able to manage to live successfully while having a tumor that size is really flat out jaw-dropping. I'm glad you are getting it removed so you can feel your best and I really really hope that either you will be able to get on or you let someone in your family come on and let us know how you are. I will be thinking of you as well and wishing you the speediest of recoveries!

Although we have not met as well (also pretty new) I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way. I hope for your speedy recovery so that you may enjoy life to the fullest once again. As newbie said, it is amazing how the body can still function with a tumor that size. I'm sure if your body is resilient enough for the tumor it will be speedy in recovery once it is removed!

Cindy I'm praying wisdom, skill and a steady hand for your doctors. Peace and comfort to you and your family. Im asking for a speedy recovery with no reoccurrence.

Be encouraged that many people are offering prayers for you and we will be waiting to hear the good report from you real soon.

Back