Soap fragrances specifically made for soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soaplizard

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to this forum and soap making in general. Quick question. I have seen a list of websites that sell fragrance oil. I bought two 2 ounce fragrance oil from element bath and body, one scent was something similar to Calvin Kline and that caused ricing in my soap, another scent was something fruity and tropical and that smell was awful, maybe great for candles but definitely not soap. Are there any sellers that sell fragrance strictly and specifically for soap besides nurture soap and Brambleberry? I have no issues with those two companies but just curious if there are others that sell unique scents.

Pure Fragrance Oils sells only FOs for soap. During the years they have been in business they bought 2 top-selling FO companies when they went out of business. Not many members use them because that's all they sell and they are on the West Coast (California). It's been years since my last purchase from them. I would say I sampled about half of their inventory over a period of time without a bad one in the bunch. Some I liked more than others. Their Frankincense & Myrhh was the best of all vendors I tried.

Last edited:
Pure Fragrance Oils sells only FOs for soap. During the years they have been in business they bought 2 top-selling FO companies when they went out of business. Not many members use them because that's all they sell and they are on the West Coast (California). It's been years since my last purchase from them. I would say I sampled about half of their inventory over a period of time without a bad one in the bunch. Some I liked more than others. Their Frankincense & Myrhh was the best of all vendors I tried.
Either my phone is misbehaving, or your link may be not working. It takes me to the grocery store soap challenge thread. :)

Thank you, I see that they have an interesting collection.

Latest posts

Back