Soap for Live Music

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Meeting a good friend in Austin tomorrow for fun, food, wine and music. We're both visiting, though she used to live there and will mostly be my host. She's vegan and a great foodie, so my tastebuds are salivating for novel, delicious bites. In return I bring soaps she's been waiting forever to meet.

Here's to Cheryl and hoping these upload right
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1477461627.685763.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1477461644.506567.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1477461661.910002.jpg

Anyone have suggestions for things to do / eat / see I n Austin? I'll
Be there a week, including Halloween. Haven't been to Texas in a very long time, but I suppose barbeque is out!

Anyone have suggestions for things to do / eat / see I n Austin? I'll
Be there a week, including Halloween. Haven't been to Texas in a very long time, but I suppose barbeque is out!

If you haven't been before, go to Congress Avenue bridge at sunset. It has the largest urban bat population in North America and is amazing to first feel and then see thousands of critters flying out. I think they even have dinnertime cruises to see them.

I think they have a zombie crawl. The one I went to in Denver was a blast. Make sure to dress up!

ETA: Love the soaps!

My first priority, if it were me, would be to visit the LBJ Presidential Library. It is open 7 days a week until 5 pm. I haven't been there yet, but I expect I would want to set aside at least 4 hours.

My second priority would be the Texas State Capitol. There's a lot of history there, and like all things Texas, it's big, so I'd figure on at least 3 hours there.

I'd also look into getting tickets to Austin City Limits if that were possible.

I love the little frog hiding under the first soaps! The soaps are great, too.

Latest posts

Back