Soap du jour

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cranked out a few batches this weekend. First up is Chipotle Caramel from BB with red Vibrance mica from Nurture. Next up is Sweet as Honey with Wild Mountain Honey FO from FB and Maya Gold mica from Nurture. Also made a batch for the March challenge but I'm undecided on whether it will be my entry so not posting pics just yet.

1488767129180.jpg

1488767139928.jpg

Cranked out a few batches this weekend. First up is Chipotle Caramel from BB with red Vibrance mica from Nurture. Next up is Sweet as Honey with Wild Mountain Honey FO from FB and Maya Gold mica from Nurture. Also made a batch for the March challenge but I'm undecided on whether it will be my entry so not posting pics just yet.

Love them both - so pretty!

Both lovely but I'm a sucker for a swirl so I'm more attracted to the Chipotle Caramel. Please please post your thoughts on the fragrance after it's unmolded; I don't think I've ever smelled as much of a morph as that one from bottle to soap.

Both lovely but I'm a sucker for a swirl so I'm more attracted to the Chipotle Caramel. Please please post your thoughts on the fragrance after it's unmolded; I don't think I've ever smelled as much of a morph as that one from bottle to soap.

I'll keep you posted newbie. I've soaped Chipotle Caramel once before but it's been so long I can't remember how bad the FO morphed. It smells so yummy and almost buttery OOB. One thing that kinda threw me was the usage rate . . . I don't remember it being so low the last time I used it. According to the BB FO calculator, a strong usage rate is .5oz for 48oz of CP soap so I hope it sticks this time!

Chipotle caramel swirl is so beautiful! And I like the two tone honey one. Both the FO sounds yummy!! :p

Latest posts

Back