Soap Display Case

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My local Pier 1 is going out of business. I went there today and asked about the fixtures. I bought a rack for $75 to put the curing soap on. I had to take it apart to get it in my small car, but putting it back together was a snap (no tools) and the soap is curing on it now.

SOAP DRYING RACK_3.jpg

My local Pier 1 is going out of business. I went there today and asked about the fixtures. I bought a rack for $75 to put the curing soap on. I had to take it apart to get it in my small car, but putting it back together was a snap (no tools) and the soap is curing on it now.

SWEET!

View attachment 44141
That's AWESOME! I would love for a large retail store to go out of business here so I could scoop up some awesome deals!

Last edited:
That's AWESOME! I would love for a large retail store to go out of business here so I could scoops up some awesome deals!
Sun Diego, as you are new, please go to the Introduction Forum and tell us a bit about yourself.

Back