Soap cutter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had ordered the Soap Cutter Pro Stainless Steel on Oct 21. I have to pick it up from the Post Office tomorrow morning. I am so excited to try it out. My other bar cutter had paint flecks coming off. I was impressed with the reviews and the quality of workmanship in the pictures and descriptions.

Hotel Guest Soap Cutter
- For your house guest, for hostel or hotel guest, etc.
- Light and easy to clean, base doesn't require cleaning.
- Cutter available in 8 mm and 10 mm dimensions.
- 170 € (free shipping, worldwide).
- Made of stainless steel.

Find me on www.etsy.com/shop/croatiangoods
e-mail: [email protected]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 52
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/CroatianGoods/tools/listings/644946569

This soap cutter is our flagship model and can cut up to 17 pieces of soap at a time and is capable of cutting loafs much larger than the designated cutting area.
The tool is made of stainless steel, robust and reliable. Wires are tightly stretched and will not give out. Wires are easily replaceable.
The wire is made from spring steel (not stainless steel) - Stainless steel is not strong enough as spring steel. That means after some time there could appear traces of corrosion which you can easily remove with coca-cola, lemon juice or household vinegar. It is best to wipe the wire dry after cleaning.

If you require a different soap width, we can adjust the cutter to meet your specific cutting needs!
The tool is delivered with spare wires.

This cutter is designed to cut cold soap and hot pour soap that has not fully cured. Like other wire soap cutters, the cutter is not designed to cut melt and pour soap. But if you cut early, while soap not too hard, you can cut MP.
Cutter available in 20, 23, 25, 28. and 32 mm dimensions

Attachments

• mini1.jpg
    mini1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 50
  • mini2.jpg
    mini2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 49
  • mini3.jpg
    mini3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 48
  • mini4.jpg
    mini4.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 47
  • mini5.jpg
    mini5.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 46
  • mini6.jpg
    mini6.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 49
  • mini7.jpg
    mini7.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 50
  • mini8.jpg
    mini8.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 49
  • mini9.jpg
    mini9.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 51
  • mini10.jpg
    mini10.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
This is the soap cutter I always wanted to make. with one change, if I may make a suggestion. Add a bar of all thread across the far end of the guitar strings. the reason is, cutting soap can be more tensing than the guitar strings were meant to bear. they'll pop their original end pieces if you only put them theough. however, simply adding and all threed rod and wrapping the string around the bar 3-4 times will spread the tension of the push through the bar of sop around the bar rather than putting it all on the end stop of the sting.

other than that, this si the soap cutter I ALWAYS wished I could have. instead. I had to make mine from angle iron since there were so soap maker's supply comapnies out there (well, we WERE the soap maker supply). everything we made was from wood and angle iron. we used a drawer style cutter to put a 20 pound slab through and cut it to 4 5 pound slabe, then put the soap in a frame like this but made of wood and used and angle iron cutter to slice all the individual bars at once.

For anyone SERIOUS about soap making, this is a terrific design!

This is the soap cutter I always wanted to make. with one change, if I may make a suggestion. Add a bar of all thread across the far end of the guitar strings. the reason is, cutting soap can be more tensing than the guitar strings were meant to bear. they'll pop their original end pieces if you only put them theough. however, simply adding and all threed rod and wrapping the string around the bar 3-4 times will spread the tension of the push through the bar of sop around the bar rather than putting it all on the end stop of the sting.

Are the strings guitar strings? The OP says they are spring steel rather than stainless steel so that they are stronger.

in that case, they are likely far stronger. I still like the ide of wrapping them about a base rod, the more wraps you give it, the more the string distributes the strain and is FAR less likely to break

I have your cutter! I absolutely love it! I love how it can be rinsed off in the sink with soap and water to keep it nice and clean with no fear of rusting metal

Are the strings guitar strings? The OP says they are spring steel rather than stainless steel so that they are stronger.
No they're not guitar strings. They are spring steel. I absolutely love this cutter. And it arrived to me in Virgina in 15days from Croatia

Last edited by a moderator:
A message for our dear American customers and everybody that pays with USD currency - since Croatia is a member of EU, Etsy is charging you in dollars and converts it to euros before it pays. Both you and us lose 2 to 3 % in that conversion. Therefore, we opened new agency in Bosnia and Herzegovina in Sarajevo and since it is not a member of EU you can pay in USD directly, thus saving those 2 to 3 % of money. Our new Etsy profile is named soapequipment, you can find it on this link:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/soapequipment

The tools are exactly the same and of same quality. Hence, to not get confused, we have to profiles:

croatiangoods - for everbody that buys in EUR
soapequipment - for everybody that buys in USD

Thank you everybody for continuous support, hope I was clear.

Here's the new look our Soap Cutter PRO Black.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg