Soap cutter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gmarko

Reaction score
I am a fabricator/metal worker by trade and was actually pulled into the business of soap cutting products manufacturing by my daughter. As a prolific soap maker, she required special molds and tools to assist her in her artistic pursuits! She new exactly what she needed and as a fabricator, I knew exactly how to design and create those items. I conducted some research on typical soap mold cutter designs and arrived at a few designs that I chose to build. The biggest factor in fabrication is that everything that moves, or pivots experiences stress when it is used (soap cutters are no different). If you have stress, you will have inconsistent bar sizes and frequently broken cutting wires in the middle of a cut! I wanted consistent, precise cuts from the first batch to the 100th, not experience flex from inferior materials. There's a ton of cutters out there that will cut soap, but few maintain their precision with routine use. You can see my products here

foreve1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Soap-cutter-163295300689464

WHY MUST HAVE?

---- No more boring HDPE base cleaning.

---- No more braking wires in clogged slot in Hdpe base.

---- The wire spacing is precisely set up by the CNC LASER cutter. Each soap will be the same.
Means, the same!

----- No corrosion.

----- This cutter is a powerful workhorse.

----- Will last almost forever.

counterway1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New cutter Contour direction. Cutting at both ends of the path. Drill help.

Place your soap slab on the cutter. Cut to the loaves. Sort all your loaves on the cutter and cut into bars. The cutter could be make on your demand. This one :

First cut, slab to loaves 2 1/2" or 64mm. The second cut, loaves to bars size 1" or 25mm. Use this cutter needs a contra direction drill. Cutter has the receiver plate as well. Stainless steel !

38754427_689392374746418_543451158379757568_n.jpg

38721826_689392448079744_606801934585692160_n.jpg

38680499_689392478079741_9033654891779719168_n.jpg

Sorry for the late answer. The size is 1 x 2,5 x 3,5 inches. I don't know about weight. You can pay on my paypal .

Why does she rub the bottom edge of the soap? She wants her soap looks fine and straight cut. As you know, the outlet edge of the cut-off soap is not as perfect as the entry edge. This is so on every wire cut. The output of the wire leaves a somewhat more rugged edge. Hope, this helps!
Thanks

Gmarko, I cannot access your etsy store using the link shown above. I really like the looks of the cutter pictures posted here, though.:)

Latest posts

Back