Soap Cutter favorites?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leLuckyDuck

Reaction score
I just started making soap after about a year of B&B. I am so very addicted to it all. It is that time of year where I have to pick my family b-day gift and the only thing I want that is in the range is a soap cutter. I've spent several hours looking at what is available now and I have no idea because there is so much and I'd hate to randomly pick. Looks like wire cutters are the thing. Does anyone have one that they love? Where did it come from? I love birthday presents! :)

I love my Tank cutter. I would search under other topics (general topics) for further discussion on good and ripoff cutters. Sadly I bought a worthless one and he never responded to my requests for a partial refund if not a full one. Will say another member did mention he got his money back. The Tank is pricy but works like a charm. Wish I knew that when I was first looking. You are wise to ask.

My hubby gave me a tank for Christmas. Now that I have used it for several months, I don't know how I soaped without it before. It is made very well. I will warn you that it took about 6 weeks to arrive during the Christmas season. I don't know what the normal wait is for one.

Yep I wanted the tank until I saw the price tag! ACK!!! I've been wanting a cutter from Bud for a while, hopefully one of these days I can justify that expense.

Latest posts

Back