Soap curls!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theath2010

Reaction score
Here is my newer soap design. It is scented with a blend of black raspberry vanilla and apricot freesia. It has the soap curls on top and trimmings from my previous soap in the center.

Black Raspberry & Apricot.jpg

Very nice! I love the contrast in colors and the festive look. What apricot freesia did you use? I did a batch last weekend with BB's and the scent is already gone (1 oz PPO and avoided gell but still G-O-N-E ):(

I used the colors muscadine and emerald from Celestial Colors for the purple/green. As for the scent combo I am in love with it! My Apricot Freesia is from WSP and I have not used BB so I can't compare them but I will definitely buy this again. I made a straight Apricot Freesia before with this FO and the scent did really well at .5 oz pp. I expect it to do well again in this combo because I seem to have luck with both these FOs.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

I think your color combination and creativity are exquisite. I'm curious, how well does a delicate soap like this ship?

Shipping is a good question. I haven't actually shipped a bar quite like this but I will find a way! I always wrap a little wax paper loosely around each bad and then place them inside a homemade soap box so I am thinking about finding a semi attractive way to "cushion" it inside my little boxes. I might try using tissue paper or something along those lines. Ill definitely do a trial run with a few personal bars.

If there are any suggestions if love to head them!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Latest posts

Back