Soap Curing Racks

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I was eyeing those fancy soap curing racks from Willow Way and some other places but they were just a wee bit out of my price range. But then I found some cheaper options that seem to fit me better.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/no...atware-rack-with-open-sides/274RKOPFLTWR.html
They aren't as big they are 19 3/4"x 19 3/4" x 4" which for soapers that produce mass quantities may want to stick with the larger soap trays that are 30.5"x16.25" x 4.8" but for me it seems to be easier to carry the smaller trays. As I get older I find carting around large trays to be exhausting and a bonus I discovered these fit on my gorilla garden cart so I can stack them up and haul them around. Someday I hope the farmer's markets will open once again.

As I get older I find carting around large trays to be exhausting and a bonus I discovered these fit on my gorilla garden cart so I can stack them up and haul them around. Someday I hope the farmer's markets will open once again.
I'm crossing fingers for you that it happens sooner rather than later!
Cross Fingers.jpg

I am sure you will be very happy with those. They are sturdy as they are built to withstand the high heat and chemicals of restaurant dishwashing setups. And the smaller size makes them easier to carry. I don't think you could have found a better option to fit your needs!

How did the price after shipping work out for you? Another option for the same product is IF you have a restaurant supply house near your location, one that sells used restaurant supplies, you can often find bargains. You can also get lost in them and pretty much lose a whole day looking at everything and thinking of 'wow, this would be great for..."

I am sure you will be very happy with those. They are sturdy as they are built to withstand the high heat and chemicals of restaurant dishwashing setups. And the smaller size makes them easier to carry. I don't think you could have found a better option to fit your needs!

How did the price after shipping work out for you? Another option for the same product is IF you have a restaurant supply house near your location, one that sells used restaurant supplies, you can often find bargains. You can also get lost in them and pretty much lose a whole day looking at everything and thinking of 'wow, this would be great for..."
It was only $13 shipping for 5 racks so it wasn't that bad.

It was only $13 shipping for 5 racks so it wasn't that bad.
Just ordered a couple of these based on this post. Perfect for my beginning soaping adventures. Wife is very happy that there are no longer multiple cardboard boxes laying around the kitchen. At least it is all in one spot now. Thanks for sharing.

Just ordered a couple of these based on this post. Perfect for my beginning soaping adventures. Wife is very happy that there are no longer multiple cardboard boxes laying around the kitchen. At least it is all in one spot now. Thanks for sharing.
Glad you found them useful. I needed something more easily picked up. The full soap racks when full of soap were just really too heavy for me to move on my own. These flatware racks hold one full batch of soap for me so I can label the rack with the fragrance and date easily. I just ordered 10 more.

With the outside height dimensions at 4" what is the tallest soap that you can fit on the inside, and still be able to stack the trays?
The bars I cut from my Crafters Choice 1501 mold are 3.5” x 2.5” x 1” and when I rotate the bars so the 3.5 is the height I cannot stack another rack on top. The inner height looks to be about 3.25”

Latest posts

Back