Soap crayons

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean you want to make a candle out of soap? to burn hmm sounds interesting but I have no idea LOL

Oh wow, I must have been tired when i posted this. I meant to say "Does anyone have a recipe for SOAP CRAYONS!!"

lol

I'm a dork.

So now that you all know what i meant to say, does anyone have a recipe? I think these would be fun to make.

I don't have recipe bu I can tell you where to get the molds. Visit a bed, bath & beyond type store & purchase the tubular ice cube molds intended for water bottles. The ice is in long thin tubular shapes so they will fit through the narrow neck of a water bottle & work great as crayons.

The $1 store is a good place to find molds too.

I just use M&P for mine so no recipe for that really.... Melt, color, (scent as/if desired), pour, cool, wrap. *lol*

Two years later

Well i have a crayon soap recipe, never used it so don;t know the results personally.

Crayon Soap

Mold:

1.75 inch (length) PVC pipe mold

Melt:

1.5 oz. coconut oil soap base

Add:
5-7 drops fragrance
15 drops coloring

Mix well. Pour into mold. Let harden. Release. Cut in half. Sharpen one end to a point. Makes 2 bars.

Those are a bestseller for me now - you guys probably remember me trying to make them! LOL

I do MP, add some stearic, color with food coloring (soap colors don't write as well), scent, and pour into "ice tube trays"..

bathcrayons2.jpg

OMG, those look like so much fun!

:lol: Imagine writing bad words on the walls of the shower and just washing them all away! Who needs a therapist! :lol:

OHhhhhhhhh - you have given me the best idea LOL!!!!

Here is a site that sells a crayola mold, and there is a link
to a PDF file that has colored labels you could print out!

moldmarket.com/molds_animals_misc.html

Do you think it work with CP soap?

Latest posts

Back