Soap Calc is back to normal

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been gone, so this may be old news but SoapCalc has gotten rid of the black, or gray or whatever it was! Woo Hoo!

WE HEARD YOU AND HAVE LISTENED
We received a huge response addressing some changes we have been trying with SoapCalc and its brand. Because of an overwhelming response we have decided to go back to the original yellow/mint color scheme of the website.

Thank you for your feedback and for using SoapCalc!

Thank heavens! I noticed that when I was checking something out this evening. I also noticed that the ads still flash, but since the color isn't so "loud" the flashing isn't so obvious anymore. That wasn't "broke" in the first place. That was not something they should have tried to "fix."

I'm still not noticing flashing ads on SoapCalc or at least not anything out of the ordinary. they had the same ads I always see which I thought were good sites for browse for supplies.

Sweet! They must've changed it just this morning because it still had the ugly face on it yesterday.

The flashing ads are still there as they've always been, but as Theresa said, they are not as 'loud' on the yellow/mint green background.

IrishLass :)

Sometimes a change won't show up right away because your browser is loading the page from its cache rather than loading it directly from the website.

Latest posts

Back