Soap Cake - Chocolat & Sweet Orange

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandolyn

Reaction score
Here's my latest soap cake. It's scented with chocolate truffle & sweet orange. Yuuuuuuuuuuummm!

Thanks everyone! Soapcakes are lots of fun to make.

I took it to the craft fair. It got lots of great comments, but I only sold 1 piece. Waaaaaaaahhh! I did tell lots of people I make soapcakes for showers, & 1 person was very interested & took my card. We'll see if I actually get an order for one.

Very, very attractive soap cake. You must feel happy. This is a good idea for weddings too. Each guest takes a slice of cake home as their gift. The cake decoration could echo the wedding cake.

I just signed up on SMF tonight (Feb 22) and I am going through all the pictures first It's eye candy (or eye soap).

Cheers

Very, very attractive soap cake. You must feel happy. This is a good idea for weddings too. Each guest takes a slice of cake home as their gift. The cake decoration could echo the wedding cake.

I just signed up on SMF tonight (Feb 22) and I am going through all the pictures first It's eye candy (or eye soap).

Cheers

Back