Soap and more soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I have the same heart molds! I could never figure out the oz per bar though. =P

Anyway, your soap looks amazing!

Hanna Im accumulating quite a stockpile myself! My husband and kids are calling our office "the soap room" I don't sell tho so I have no idea what I'm going to do with it all! Most of it is still curing but starting soon everyone I know will be very, very clean haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

It's a wonderful gift to give, I think - and you can give it for mostly any occastion!! Soap rocks my world haha :)

WOW! :grin: They all look Great!! And I thought I was doing good with my little 7 bar batches..........LOL!!

Slow and steady right - I only make like 16 bar batches for each recipe, but I make like 5 recipes in one day sometimes haha :)

Oh I have the same heart molds! I could never figure out the oz per bar though. =P

Anyway, your soap looks amazing!

The final soap weighs 3+ oz - for 1000g of total oils, I can fill usually 15 big hearts and 2 little mini hearts

Wonderful.. I used to make soap in the heart mold wen i start one year ago.. Very nice pic :)

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Latest posts

Back