Soap and more soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namad

Reaction score
I am just in work mode (or fun mode) and making soap, soap and more soap! Getting it ready in time for Christmas

I am making some (not many) Christmas shaped soaps (using silicone molds) but not really making Christmas scents persay

If any one is interested in seeing pics, well here you go :) (excuse the mess)

The second pic, the back row right side - you can see soap that looks different, salt soap that crumbled when I cut it hahaha (those are my pieces)

The third pic, behind the labelled hearts you can see some of my white castile bars that are ready to be labelled after a 6 mth cure

001.jpg

View attachment 3696

004.jpg

Last edited:
LOVE your soaps!!! makes me want to start on xmas soaps too...

I love them too :) I often think back to when I was a kid, being asked, what do you want to do when you get older Ashley - hahahaha, MAKE SOAP!!!!

if that's what you said, then you were a special child...as most children don't really say that.....lol!

i'm sure you're very special! ;)

btw - I went to Laurier years ago, so spent a little time in good ol' Waterloo!

Cool, it's getting to be a mini toronto now :S goodness. I bet you had some good times here eh :) So the rumor is with the universities here haha :)

oh ya! Laurier was a blast!!!!

I can see that Waterloo is getting big. last time I was back there was over 3 years ago! took my bf to St. Jacob's market....sad it burned down. :(

oh ya! Laurier was a blast!!!!

I can see that Waterloo is getting big. last time I was back there was over 3 years ago! took my bf to St. Jacob's market....sad it burned down. :(

Yes, it is sad - ironically I had just started selling my soaps there (outside, not inside thank goodness). Kind of a special thing that I got to be apart of that I think.

When were you here for school? What program did you take

Business, graduated in 2005.

it was a special place. but heard it got really commercial with outlet stores around....which i'm not a fan of. as soon as that mall across the street was completed, I knew it was the beginning of the end of the cuteness of that market.

they still had the BEST apple fritters tho. mmm

What beautiful masses of soap you've made! And, I think I just found a fellow addict of silicone molds! I did not know Wilton had a snowman, I guess I need to add that to the list.

Business, graduated in 2005.

it was a special place. but heard it got really commercial with outlet stores around....which i'm not a fan of. as soon as that mall across the street was completed, I knew it was the beginning of the end of the cuteness of that market.

they still had the BEST apple fritters tho. mmm

I agree with everything you have said here, I now prefer and sell at Kitchener Market which is still a market - It's awesome!!

BEST apple fritters!! Yumm

WOW!! That a lot of soap! They look great

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Holy soap as I have been walking around saying haha :) I love it, there is nothing better than being surrounded by things you love :D

What beautiful masses of soap you've made! And, I think I just found a fellow addict of silicone molds! I did not know Wilton had a snowman, I guess I need to add that to the list.

I love, love, love the silicone molds. The smoothness of the soaps, the easy (mostly) way the soaps pop out, the cute shapes :D

The snowmen, pretty rocking! There are 2 different snowmen faces in the mold, so 3 of each.

Yay silicone molds! and soap! haha

Hanna Im accumulating quite a stockpile myself! My husband and kids are calling our office "the soap room" I don't sell tho so I have no idea what I'm going to do with it all! Most of it is still curing but starting soon everyone I know will be very, very clean haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

WOW! :grin: They all look Great!! And I thought I was doing good with my little 7 bar batches..........LOL!!

Latest posts

Back