Soap abuse

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixiedragon

Reaction score
First pic - the recipient liked the fragrance and attached it to her fan. This was last December. Now the soap has collected dust and is pretty yucky.
2nd pic - On my brother's desk. Scent is "sexy man".

soap1.jpg

soap2.jpg

Better report it to the authorities... By the way, is that a bolt lodged in the second soap? Sexy man sure has tough skin! :shock:

Yep, abuse at it's very best. I have customers that keep them in their drawers, cars and gosh knows where else. I have one on my desk too...I don't abuse it too often.

Last edited:
The 1st one cracked me up... Next to the fan? Lol

Grrrrrr......don't you just hate that? I have a good friend who told me that she left the soap I gave her in her car to make it smell good. I told her they have little cardboard pine trees for that. Since then, I haven't gifted her any more soap. She can buy it if she wants to use it as an air freshener. Harumph! (flounces off)

You know...we could be nice and make them some of the car air fresheners with those lovely EO/FOs...maybe they would use the soap and not abuse it.

Back