So....Who was it!!?!?!?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Reaction score
lol...who was it who bought me the soap mold!!?!?!

Ive wanted to say thank you personally since I got it but I dont know who you are, so whether you are going to let me know or not...I just wanted to let you know that was a very nice gesture and I really really really appreciated it and Ive been using it like crazy! I cant wait to make more batches in it!

I almost freaked the other night because my cat stole one or two of the pegs out of it and was running around the house with them, decided to hide them under the couch!!...i found them though! wheew...!

soo.....who was it!?!?!?!

:)

by the process of elimination..who has your address or real name..maybe they looked it up.

but you know..more importantly sometimes in life people just want to do kind things to others and be annonymous ( hate spelling that word hehehee)

what a beautiful person you are..whoever you are!......:)

lol nahh I gave paul my addy when he asked for them so that wont work lol....but yes they are an awesome/beautiful/kind person whoever it is! :)

IanT said:
lol nahh I gave paul my addy when he asked for them so that wont work lol....but yes they are an awesome/beautiful/kind person whoever it is! :)

:wink: maybe you are a beautiful person and it is a gift that you deserve too :wink:

Gee, I just assumed it was a gift from Paul. What makes you think it came from someone else?

What a wonderful gift!!! Whoever you are, your kindness is such a blessing to Ian and will certainly come back to you! YAY Ian!!!! k

Tabitha said:
Gee, I just assumed it was a gift from Paul. What makes you think it came from someone else?

lol he said it was from someone else who bought it for me but he cant tell me lol... it COULD be him but that would mean he wanted to keep it secret :)

maybe you are a beautiful person and it is a gift that you deserve too
aawww you make me feel alll warm and fuzzy inside :) that was sweet :D

Well whoever it is whether they reveal themself or not...I want you to know I am really appreciative of the gesture, and I wish I could return it!! :)

that was a real pick-me-up perfectly timed for when I needed one the most :)

so THANK YOU one million billion times :)

Back