So I've just discovered bookmarking posts.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnez

What if I....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
exploding-head-syndrome.jpg

If only I discovered this 6 months ago. Good thing I have book marked about 100 threads in my browser!

Yay, now you can open each of those threads from the browser bookmark, add the SMF bookmark, and then delete the browser bookmark. I love the SMF bookmark feature and have used it to note good recipes that were so generously shared, special techniques, and pretty soap pics.

Yay, now you can open each of those threads from the browser bookmark, add the SMF bookmark, and then delete the browser bookmark. I love the SMF bookmark feature and have used it to note good recipes that were so generously shared, special techniques, and pretty soap pics.
Have the bookmarks moved? I used to be able to select my user image & then see my bookmark’s but now I cannot. Has the bookmark feature moved?

Have the bookmarks moved? I used to be able to select my user image & then see my bookmark’s but now I cannot. Has the bookmark feature moved?
Top right hand corner of a post, in the middle, next to the post number.

Hi @LynetteO, are you able to see it from here?

I used to be able to yes, but now my name is no longer at that spot. When I do find my name & click on it, I can only see account preferences. I wonder if it’s because I’m not a member. 🤔 I can no longer edit picture down to thumbnail size either. Dollars to donuts, membership is the issue. I had many many bookmarks. 😔

Attachments

• CA5A3F53-2EFC-4E21-8DD2-E2C61FF156E3.jpeg
    CA5A3F53-2EFC-4E21-8DD2-E2C61FF156E3.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 1
  • CC847FB6-BABF-4E85-A019-59D233E105CD.jpeg
    CC847FB6-BABF-4E85-A019-59D233E105CD.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can also find mine from my profile by clicking on Account Details, then scroll down to Bookmarks (it's about four items down the list for me).

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 4.33.02 PM.png

To get to where AliOop shows in her screen shot, you may need to search a little bit (I did). I found that via going to Conversations, then the second 'banner' of options appeared show in her screen shot. I clicked on 'Your account' and the listing below looked the same as in AliOop's screen shot.

If your bookmarks cannot be found that way, then, yes I'd say you need to contact @Prysm.

Latest posts

Back