so, Im really starting to like remilling soap!*updated 1/7*

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CupcakeKisses

Reaction score
Ive been making a ton of unscented uncolored and rebatching. here is a few from today

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

Ooooooooohhhhhh, so pretty!!!! Nope, I would not be able to pass them up. :lol: :lol: Excellent job!!

Digit

Cutey cup cakes

I love all your soaps shown there.
Especially your enterpritaion of the cupcake. So cute.
How did you get those cute little flower colours on the top.Have you used an icing forcer?
:lol:

Gorgeous soaps and yes, never guess they were rebatch......the colour in the bars is so pretty - what colouring did you use? The cupcake looks exactly like the real thing, so yummy!!!

Tanya :)

Very nicley done! I too enjoy hand-milled/rebatch. You can really get it quite smooth and pretty. Your cup-cakes are wonderful!

Cheers
Lindy

Like others have said, it does not look like rebatching. The pink soap is so smooth like CP and that is one tastie looking cupcake. :)

they are lovely. the couple of times that i've rebatched, the soap turns brown. what's your secret? :D

You have given me rebatch hope- how'd they get so smooth?

I only do rebatch, but I am really not a big fan of the rustic look. I thought that smooth wasn't possible with rebatch soaps but if I could get my soaps as smooth as yours, I'd be in heaven! I'd love to hear any tips you have to get the soap that smooth.[/url]

Re: You have given me rebatch hope- how'd they get so smooth

ilovethe80s said:
I only do rebatch, but I am really not a big fan of the rustic look. I thought that smooth wasn't possible with rebatch soaps but if I could get my soaps as smooth as yours, I'd be in heaven! I'd love to hear any tips you have to get the soap that smooth.[/url]

Me 3 or 4. How did you get them so smooth? I see rebatch that looks way too rustic for me, so haven't bothered with it. Yours looks sooooooooo lovely!

looks like the OP hasn't been here since the first of october so we may never know her secret.

Latest posts

Back