So I droped my soap cutter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dillsandwitch

Reaction score
I have one of them single wire cheese slicer majigers that I use to cut my soaps with. I have been really happy with it so far, but I dropped it off the counter and into the door of the dishwasher and the wire snapped. So now I have an excuse to buy one of them multi-wire cutters.

I really like the tank but I cant justify $100 shipping on top of the price to get it here to australia.

So my question is does anyone know of any Australian manufacturers that make a similar cutter or of any USA suppliers that dont charge an arm and a leg for me to have it shipped here?

TIA :D

Bud’s multi cutter is amazing. You will wonder how you ever survived without it…

I've been fortunate, my husband made me a multi bar wire cutter based on one of Buds cutters 3 years ago and I love it but was time for a new one and I wanted one that will accommodate my entire loaf and slide it thru.

GET THE BUD WIRE CUTTER ( sorry for the caps) but it is worth it. Mine arrived monday. I sliced a loaf and WOHOO. I am glad i listened to the post here on SMF

I have one of them single wire cheese slicer majigers that I use to cut my soaps with. I have been really happy with it so far, but I dropped it off the counter and into the door of the dishwasher and the wire snapped. So now I have an excuse to buy one of them multi-wire cutters.

I really like the tank but I cant justify $100 shipping on top of the price to get it here to australia.

So my question is does anyone know of any Australian manufacturers that make a similar cutter or of any USA suppliers that dont charge an arm and a leg for me to have it shipped here?

TIA :D

why should she pay extra money for the boarder clearence is she can have shipped locally, as good as Bud's?

I agree. If she can get one locally I would do that. Shipping and the other expenses to ship from the U.S. Would be crazy. The one linked looks very similar for sure.

I plan to get a new wire for the cheese cutter. I just needed the excuse to get one of the bigger ones. Im considering one of the ones from marks fb page. Just gotta decide now on what size cut I want

I used my cutter from Mark for the first time this morning. Bliss after cutting one slice at a time. Can't wait to make more soap to night

Back