So glad I found you all!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spryng

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Krystol Spryng (like the season) and I'm brand new to soap making. We bought some land in Missouri about a year ago and have been working hard to turn our property into a functional farm, we have the cutest nigerian dwarf goats and I already buy natural milk soap for myself but got to thinking, why am I not utilizing what is available to me and making my own goat milk soap from our little goats we currently have and love? So that started my soap research and I've been absorbing articles and downloaded several books etc, but nothing beats learning from those already experienced, and that is how I found this website and forum, and boy is it amazing! So I look forward to learning from you all and as I begin creating batches I will be happy to share my soaps, fails, triumphs, along the way!

Hello Spryng. Welcome to the forum!

I'm also a new boy and I've found the people here to be great, always ready with advice and suggestions.

I'd be very interested in how you get on with the goat's milk soap, as that is another of my soaping fantasies.

Hope you enjoy the forum and happy soaping

Hello! I'm also pretty new here, and milk soap is something I've been wanting to try in the future. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts and what you come up with.

Hello! I'm also pretty new here, and milk soap is something I've been wanting to try in the future. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts and what you come up with.
Thank you! I am really excited as well. I'll definitely post some updates.

Hi Spryng and welcome! Other soap makers I know who use their own goat milk praise the outcome so I hope yours is the same! Milk soap can be a bit tricky for a newbie so I suggest starting with a recipe that doesn't use milk just to get the feel of soap making. I wish you all the best in your journey! (PS- we love pics of soap but also adorable animals so would love to see your goats!)

Hi Spryng and welcome! Other soap makers I know who use their own goat milk praise the outcome so I hope yours is the same! Milk soap can be a bit tricky for a newbie so I suggest starting with a recipe that doesn't use milk just to get the feel of soap making. I wish you all the best in your journey! (PS- we love pics of soap but also adorable animals so would love to see your goats!)
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I am a sucker for pics of animals as well. Let me attach one of our little goats
upload_2019-10-10_8-46-23.png

upload_2019-10-10_8-47-22.png

Hi Krystol and welcome! I JUST joined yesterday, so a newbie too! Oh, those goats are just beautiful! I can see you making some lovely soaps with the milk from those babies and it will be so satisfying. Have fun!!

Hi, Krystol! Welcome to our humble abode! The goats are soooooooo cute!

Latest posts

Back