Snow...Snow....and more Snow

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Look what happened to us overnight in SW Missouri. :shock: 9 inches of snow outside our door, but thankfully, sunny now! :D

DSCF3026.jpg

DSCF3029.jpg

DSCF3028.jpg

Sunday, we were 74 degrees! Welcome to the Ozarks folks! Where are my fellow MO members? What did you get?

Paul

I think snow is so pretty. I find it even prettier when it is in someone else's neck of the woods rather than mine. lol

It snowed here last weekend. Saturday, it was beautiful. It was in the 60's and the sun was shining. Sunday, it snowed. Boooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Paul, want to borrow some snowshoes? Get out there and enjoy it, snow is fun!!

Snowy greetings from Midwestern Ontario!

We must get the same weather pattern, LOL!!!! Raining like crazy but not quite as warm here on Monday and then last night it started snowing again and we got about 9-10 inches as well. Lots of schools don't have buses running and my two younger kids are home again for the 12th day since January 1st. There was only one full week of school since then and even that one had a day with a two-hour bus delay because of fog. Crazy!! My oldest one coudn't be any happier, though. The water-pump on his snowmobile broke in early December and he finally got it yesterday (had to be ordered from Japan!!!!). It's in now and he took the sled to school today. At least somebody is happy about all that white stuff.

Enjoy it, it will be spring soon...... at least I think so!!!!!

nice photos Paul. I too love snow the more the better. I drive about 300+ mile a week in my job mostly in town And I still LOVE SNOW.

Back