Quantcast

Snow Flowers

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

TashaBird

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They weren’t as snow flakey as I’d have liked. But with the color scheme I’m getting close to the effect I want. Essential oils of peppermint, litsea, fir in one and lavender, rosemary, frankincense in the other.

Attachments

glendam

Reaction score
The center is so defined and looks very much like it! Great job!
My latest attempt at a snowflake didn’t have enough contrasting colors, was off centered and I poured too thin so the colors bled into each other; but I want to try again just for the variety (I edited the picture here to show contrast better)

Attachments

TashaBird

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The center is so defined and looks very much like it! Great job!
My latest attempt at a snowflake didn’t have enough contrasting colors, was off centered and I poured too thin so the colors bled into each other; but I want to try again just for the variety (I edited the picture here to show contrast better)
I feel like I just barely reach emulsion, maybe 15 seconds. What’s your ratio of saturated:non saturated fats?

glendam

Reaction score
I feel like I just barely reach emulsion, maybe 15 seconds. What’s your ratio of saturated:non saturated fats?
It’s 43:57 for this kind of design. Though if I use my regular recipe, (45:55) it does reach emulsion in seconds!