SNL Forum?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Help! Can someone please tell me what SNL in "SNL Forum" stands for? Supposedly I'm a moderator on that forum. It's possible... my memory is so bad these days, for the life of me, I can't remember what SNL stands for, let alone being a moderator. Pathetic, I know... :rolleyes:

Soaps-n-lotions forum....you used to be a moderator there a few years ago (before it went with the wind). Hazel (my former fellow modmin here) and I were members there at the time.

IrishLass :)

Edited to add: Interesting, it looks like it's back online: http://soapsnlotions.forumotion.net/

A couple of years ago, whenever I would click on the URL link that I had/have bookmarked, it would go to this weird page with Chinese writing. It was like that for a loooong time, so I figured they had gone kaput, especially since hardly anyone ever posted there anymore, so I stopped visiting. Maybe they got hacked or something, who knows? Anyway, as you can see, they are back up. For what it's worth, I used the same bookmarked URL link I've always had, and it popped right up.

For what it's worth, Zany- you are still a member there, although I don't see the Moderator title under your name anymore.

Last edited:
Soaps-n-lotions forum....you used to be a moderator there a few years ago (before it went with the wind). Hazel (my former fellow modmin here) and I were members there at the time. ... For what it's worth, Zany- you are still a member there, although I don't see the Moderator title under your name anymore.
Thanks, Irish. :) Ah, the good ole days! Fond memories. I was a member there, but I'm fairly certain I wasn't a moderator, as far as I can remember, but I could be wrong. :confused: I wasn't on very long before it shut down -- about 2 years after most everyone flew the coop.

ETA" I checked to see who the mods were and I didn't see my name on the list. I don't even know who the owner was. I had the impression it was Krissy??? I joined in 2012. 2018: 3 Posts; 2017: 12 Posts; 2016: 12 Posts and that's as far as it goes. I think it started dying in 2015. Like so many other forums and posts, members skedaddled off to Facebook!

I remember Birdie, though! Hahaha

123-69.gif
BOK! BOK!

Last edited:
Yep- Krissy was the owner. I remember her going through some health issues and putting Tanya at the helm, which it looks like she still is. I would've sworn you were a mod about a year or so after you joined, but it's possible I could be mistaken. I tried clicking on the icon that lists the moderators, but keep getting a page that says I don't have permission. You were a lot busier there than you remember, though...your total post count lists you as having 1,144 posts total. :D

IrishLass :)

Help! Can someone please tell me what SNL in "SNL Forum" stands for? Supposedly I'm a moderator on that forum. It's possible... my memory is so bad these days, for the life of me, I can't remember what SNL stands for, let alone being a moderator. Pathetic, I know... :rolleyes:
American law is VERY clear on this matter...

"SNL cannot, for any reason, stand for ANYTHING other than Saturday Light Live". :)

Back