Smoky Woods

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BusyHands

Reaction score
I love Lard and Olive oil in my soaps!

So far I'm in love with a blend that I do with BB's Sensuous Sandalwood & Indian Woods Cybilla. It's supposed to be a masculine scent, but I love soft & warm tone to it. I call it Smoky Woods!!

Smoky Woods.jpg

I love the smoky look to your colours. How did you achieve that look?

Thank You!! My notebook is at home. I can't think of the Mica that I used for the gray. I'll have to use charcoal instead. BB is no longer carrying that mica & I used a clay for the brown. I just divided the batter into 3rds, layered plan batter, then grey & brown side by side; alternating with the colors on top, then just swirled with a skewer all the way to the bottom of the mold on one end & the half way up starting on the other end.

I wonder if it smells anything like that walmart candle I had. It was called Rustic Woods. I LOVED that scent. When my FO samples and supplies dwindle, I must order the scent you used. More importantly, it's a shame I don't that bar of soap in my room. That soap would look fantastic in my hands.

I wonder if it smells anything like that walmart candle I had. It was called Rustic Woods. I LOVED that scent. When my FO samples and supplies dwindle, I must order the scent you used. More importantly, it's a shame I don't that bar of soap in my room. That soap would look fantastic in my hands.
I'll send you a bar... Really. It would be my honor!

I'm correcting the FO's used. To many Woods & cybilla's!! Lol!! BB's Sensuous Sandalwood & Spellbound Woods Cybilla.

Latest posts

Back