Smoke swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Ziegler

Circle Z soaps
Reaction score
This is what I call a smoke swirl. It is a partially thought out swirl. I control the height and amount when I pour, so I only have partial control of how it turns out.

I would appreciate your opinion on whether this looks like an intentional swirl or if it looks like it was done by a kindergarten child. Lol

Attachments

• 20210114_083620_wm.jpg
    20210114_083620_wm.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 83
This looks like an intentional swirl! Cool top too.
Thanks. I just can't do the swirls that I see other people doing. So I just decided to go with what I can do and hope for the best. Of course having a recipe that I know how it will behave has been a great help. Also, I quit over thinking everything and that has been the biggest break through.

I now have 2 different types of swirls that I can do and now I feel like a soap artisan lol.

This is what I call a smoke swirl. It is a partially thought out swirl. I control the height and amount when I pour, so I only have partial control of how it turns out.

I would appreciate your opinion on whether this looks like an intentional swirl or if it looks like it was done by a kindergarten child. Lol

looks pretty intentional to me.

Attachments

• 20210115_165614_wm_compress75.jpg
    20210115_165614_wm_compress75.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 17
Very cool! And very intentional looking. I got a similar effect by putting my loaf mold on a lazy susan and giving it some gentle spins between pours.

Back