SMF Soapmaking Challenge November: Drop and Skewer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, thank you, LionPrincess! The videos you made, all the ongoing support, and your expertise as a soaper -- I really appreciated you being the hostess of this challenge.

Yeah Saponista, I almost didn't get those videos loaded. Good times. Good times. Thanks mods for help setting up the survey!!!
Thank you DeeAnna for the kind words. Coming from you, someone who's been at this far longer than me, it means a lot and is very kind of you to say.

Thank you again to all who participated. Without you these learning challenges wouldn't happen. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the December challenge!

If I hadn't already said this, I meant to. Thank you lionprincess for taking on the hosting duties of this challenge. It was fun to do, and the entries were incredible!

If I hadn't already said this, I meant to. Thank you lionprincess for taking on the hosting duties of this challenge. It was fun to do, and the entries were incredible!

It was fun! Got in over my head in the beginning to be honest...but it all worked out and I'm a little more knowledgeable now for the next challenge:)

I really enjoy these challenges. I don't think there's one technique that we've done that I wouldn't use again. So, thank you to all of those who take their time and effort to make these things come off so well; videos, surveys, answering questions. I know it's not easy.

And Congratulations to this month's winners. Each of you made an outstanding and beautiful soap!

Back