SMF Soapmaking Challenge November: Drop and Skewer

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So gutted I didn't get a chance to soap for this challenge and probably won't for Dec either (another exam is looming!!).

I've just voted - tough decision to make though!!

my cut bars

Here are the cut bars of my drop/skewer. My daughter and I worked on the design and I think it was too fluid. I know better for next time.

I wish I would have gelled this one because the colors are not a deep as I was hoping.

Micas were Mocha and a gold from the Nuture mystery sample pack.

IMG_2482 by Angie price, on Flickr

I'm so bummed I never had a chance to make this month's challenge soap. November has been an oddly crazy month for me. :crazy: I just looked through the entry thread and all the soaps are so beautiful! Everyone did such a fantastic job. :thumbup: In the rules it says the winner will be announced today (11/30/2015) so I quickly voted. I hope I got in in time but if not, my apologies to all. Great work everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing the voting results! :clap:

I'm so bummed I never had a chance to make this month's challenge soap. November has been an oddly crazy month for me. :crazy: I just looked through the entry thread and all the soaps are so beautiful! Everyone did such a fantastic job. :thumbup: In the rules it says the winner will be announced today (11/30/2015) so I quickly voted. I hope I got in in time but if not, my apologies to all. Great work everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing the voting results! :clap:

I'll give it til later today for anyone else trying to get a vote in. Sorry you didn't get to participate, but thanks for getting the votes in!

Thanks to everyone that voted and congrats to Songwind and Saponista. I definitely think these challenges are helping me spread my wings and keep from getting in a rut.

Great job, soapers! So many unique results from just one technique - it's truly amazing.

Congratulations to the winners! Plus a big thank you for everyone who worked so hard for this challenge and made it a success- judges and entrants alike!

Thank you everyone for voting for me. I'm having a tough month and this really cheered me up! :) and well done songwind and judiraz, fantastic entries. I loved everyone's though, this technique produced so many different designs. Each entry is so unique. Also a huge Thank you to lionprincess for organising it, especially with all the troubles you had trying to do it from your phone.

Latest posts

Back