SMF Soap Making Challenge October: Hidden Feather Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to say a great big thankyou to Newbie and the SMF team for working so hard to help me load the photos for the challenge. I wish I could give you all a great big hug, but I guess a virtual hug will have to do. You are really all so amazing. from the bottom of my heart, I say Thankyou. :clap:

I tried a direct link two different ways (per newbies text) to try and get it to appear in the thread. So sorry couldn't help more! It worked yesterday dad gummit!

I tried a direct link two different ways (per newbies text) to try and get it to appear in the thread. So sorry couldn't help more! It worked yesterday dad gummit!

Thanks for trying:-D . You gals are definitely the best. I really can't believe the amount of support I had. It's really touched my heart. Thank you.

I've had another go at uploading the photos this morning as Newbie suggested it may just work today. It kinda worked. They are upside down and I could only load one at a time! Hope that's ok?

Last edited:
I am amazed at ya'lls feathers. It's really domething to see that. I could never do that! But I do have to giggle at the upside-down pics. :lol:

Thankfully Sonya was able to get them right side up for the voting. I think it would have been a disadvantage to have to see them upside down for that part!

Everyone's entries were amazing and beautiful, I found it so hard to choose just 3!

Thanks Sonya for putting my entry up the right way, I really appreciate it. I'm so embarrassed at my lack of computer skills:oops:

I don't think it's you, Rowan. Every time I post something here from my phone, it posts sideways, even if it always shows up the right way up in every other format.

Hard decisions this early in the morning! They are all so pretty, such beautiful colors and amazing shapes. I finally had to just concentrate on which looked more like feathers instead of beautiful!

I've been neck deep in packing for my move in December, but I just came in to look at these soaps and wanted to tell you all how lovely they are! Wow! I'm totally impressed and have to admit I'm sorta glad I had to skip this one. I've only tried the feather once and geez did it bomb! You're all talented, crafty, geniuses! Good luck to all of you :)

I've been neck deep in packing for my move in December, but I just came in to look at these soaps and wanted to tell you all how lovely they are! Wow! I'm totally impressed and have to admit I'm sorta glad I had to skip this one. I've only tried the feather once and geez did it bomb! You're all talented, crafty, geniuses! Good luck to all of you :)

I feel your pain!! We're moving on the 13th November and I feel like I still have half the house to pack!!

Latest posts

Back