- Jul 10, 2013
- Reaction score
- Greater London, UK
28. will vote ( dont have time to enter this month) not sure if im late1. Lionprincess
8. not_ally (argh, 10 batches of inverted stamping tries in my future. This looks hard (imagine whiny Malibu Barbie voice.)
13. SunWolf (Woo hoo! Lucky number 13!! Now to figure out what to do. )
25. Mrs Spaceship (Who's tickled all sorts of colors to be able to participate!)
26. TeresaT (maybe I won't soap in the dark this month!)
27. Newbie (trying to combine challenges this month as The Soap Bar has a good one too!)
Since voting hasn't started, I don't see a reason why you can't enter your soap! I haven't even made mine yet... I don't think it would be fair to bar you from entering. However, becasue this is Saponistas challenge, I think it would be best if she had the final weigh in on that.Can I still sign up and try? I wanted to do earlier, but I wasn't high enough on the posting requirement, but noticed today that I have surpassed that 50 mark.
I still need to research the faster tracing oils--I have a variety to work with but have fallen into the lard/tallow recently, which I understand as slow... I don't do palm either, (just a don't have--didn't buy situation).
I was gonna try alone anyways, but I always need accountability to force myself into getting things done that are new...so I am asking to join.