SMF Soap Challenge August - Inverted Stamping

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool Halloween idea, sl!

newbie, your affinity for flames may be what's attracting you to this batch. Being upside down or black & white won't sneak passed you!

I followed sl's lead and beheaded some bars tonight, but not to reveal imbedded secrets but instead to relieve the misery I caused. I am so glad you all had better success than I did in meeting the intent of this challenge!

bottom flame resized.png

beheaded.png

side bar3.png

side bar.png

Last edited:
Here is the link for the voting.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FK9RPGC

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered and thank you to everyone who tried this technique even if you didn't produce an entry.

We had fewer entries this month, but I have still decided to give you three votes each. Just put a check next to your three favourite entries.

Anyone who signed up on the sign up list is eligible to vote.

Happy voting :)

I feel guilty voting since I did not soap for the challenge (over two weeks since I have, that is way, way too long). I am going to vote anyway, though, and am looking forward to September.

I realized I have been avoiding this thread, my refuge this last year has been soaping and I have not been able to. For reasons which are complicated - moving in w/my mom who is sick w/w something that is not going to go away, I am glad that I can be here through the process, but it will be hard in every way possible. Complicated history, 1 BR apt, 2 people, 2 dogs, not much space for soaping things :) And that is just the surface! Normally I would have done a bunch of batches and posts, making me sad that I can't this time.

Anyway, I am sorry I signed up and then flaked out out, Saponista. I love these challenges and want to support them, this one just came up at a bad transitional point.

Last edited:
Only three votes? So many great ideas, so many great executions -- even the coincidences were more than three! Sorry I can't vote for you ALL!

I have to post this for you because I know you will appreciate it.

Chocolate melting in real fire, all in the honor of soap? Oh the emotion! Who is that maker?? I must bow!!

Last edited:
Lots of pretty soaps, had a hard time choosing just 3. :clap: I'm definitely looking forward to Septembers challenge!! :grin:

Latest posts

Back