SMF November 2016 Soap Challenge - Creative Colour Challenge

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mrgreen: I'm tickled to be in wonderful company. Thank you!

And warm congratulations to Snappyllama for landing in the top spot -- it's well deserved. Lovely soap!

I am so honored to share 2nd place with Doriettefarm and DeeAnna. Newbie, you are a ribbon pour goddess. And special congratulations to Snappyllama - your soap was stellar and the color matching was spot on!

Big thanks to Saponista for bringing us this challenge and a new tool to help plan future batches. I do hope to see you back in the challenges as a participant soon!

Pinch me, I must be dreaming! I'm humbled to make the top 3 for 2 months in a row . . . talk about ending the year with a bang! Big congrats to snappy for 1st place, you nailed the Green Irish Tweed color combo and seriously had me lusting for a bar. newbie is indeed THE ribbon-pour goddess and continues to blow me away with her mastery of this technique. Virtual high-fives for dibbles and DeeAnna as well . . . I'm honored to share 2nd place with you lovely gals and your equally lovely soaps :)

Wow! frankly, I love that we can have 5 people place. I wish everyone could! I love seeing what people come up with every month and I really love this forum.

Congrats to the winners! And to all participants, good golly this was a beautiful bunch of soap!

Gorgeous Soaps!

Such gorgeous soaps! Where does one start appreciating and end appreciating. I am so inspired to create soaps from scratch. Baby steps have been taken. I am so looking forward to becoming eligible to participate in these challenges.

Latest posts

Back